We need to know a couple of details in order to make you a valid offer for your climbing gym flooring system:
- The precise size and shape of the area that needs to be covered
- The height and curves of walls and the material the mat will be laying on
We can get this information from the architectural drawings and the floor plan of your gym. The good news is we can also send our engineers on site to make all the necessary measurements and acquire all of the needed information. We will make sure your flooring complies with the safety standards for artificial climbing structures (EN 12572-1:2007, EN 12572-2:2008), gymnastic mats(EN 12503-1:2013), shock absorption(EN 12503-4:2013).
Check out all of our products.
The production process begins after we have discussed your needs and decided which safety mat is right for you. Production takes 2-4 weeks (depending on the type of safety mat). The delivery time is variable – it depends on your location and the scale of your order. Installation is completed within a week.
Check out our completed safety mat projects
Each Climbmat flooring system consists of foam filling and a vinyl cover. The density and thickness of the foam varies depending the mat’s purpose:
- A combination of higher and lower density polyurethane foam is used to absorb the impact of a fall from bouldering walls.
- Lower density polyurethane foam with thin polyethylen foam on top is a variation of a walk friendly bouldering mat.
- Plain 55mm thick polyurethane foam is used for the rope wall mats.